Companies big and small can make a difference!
There are many ways for your company to enhance its community visibility and brand positioning by affiliating with the positive Young at Heart image.
Sponsor a Young at Heart Event
Each year Young at Heart hosts a number of very popular events. Companies can choose among various levels of corporate participation. Past events have included:
- Chicago River Canine Cruise
Young at Heart’s annual canine-friendly adventure, this outing features a 2-hour cruise along the Chicago River and Lake front.
- Mutt Mosey Fundraiser Walk
A walk enjoyable for all, featuring vendor booths, demonstrations, freebies, music, & Pooch Kissing Booth.
- Bow Wow Meow Luau
Participants enjoy a day of dog park-turned-Hawaiian, featuring Hawaiian tunes, leis, contests, food & beverages, and a fun-filled tropical atmosphere.
Host Your Own Benefit Event
No one knows the corporate culture better than its employees. Planning a benefit event allows a company the freedom to reflect that culture and directly support Young at Heart’s programs along with other members of the community.
Promote Young at Heart in Company E-mails, Newsletters and Bulletins
Spreading the word about YAH’s good work can be as easy as a mention in your corporate publications. Many companies use employee newsletters to highlight Young at Heart’s work, upcoming events and unique programs, including Best Friends Pet Care, Chasin’ Our Tails, and Bentley’s Bones.
Encourage Employee Involvement
The community service of employees enriches not only staff but also appeals to discerning customers. Goldman Sachs and Allstate make it easy for employees to become involved in the community. These companies conduct Giving Campaigns, which give employees a chance to discover first-hand about Young at Heart volunteer and donation opportunities.
Benefits of Partnering with Young at Heart
- Companies benefit from association with a local, community-involved, non-controversial and prestigious non-profit organization.
- Young at Heart serve a variety of community outreach projects that will appeal to customers, clients and employee needs.
- Increase company exposure in print and broadcast media, banner signage and event program acknowledgment.
- Young at Heart events provide excellent opportunities to show customer, client and employee appreciation.
- Monetary service and product donations are tax deductible.
The following companies have benefited from their association with Young at Heart and their participation has, in turn, helped Young at Heart meet many of its goals. Young at Heart thanks these firms for their generous support:
- Best Friends Pet Care
- A Closer Bond Dog Training.
- Chasin’ Our Tails
- Windschant Kennels
- The Weiner Foundation
- The D.A.S. Charitable Fund
- The Patch Foundation
- US Bones
- Bentley’s Bones
- Bentley’s Corner Barkery
- Zeus & Company
For additional information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Young at Heart Pet Rescue
PO Box 1293
Palatine, IL 60078